Configure WeCom Notifications
WeCom is a communication platform for enterprises that includes convenient communication and office automation tools.
This document describes how to configure a WeCom server to receive platform notifications sent by KubeSphere.
- You need to have a user with the
platform-adminrole, for example, the
adminuser. For more information, see Create Workspaces, Projects, Users and Roles.
- You need to have a WeCom account.
- You need to create a self-built application on the WeCom Admin Console and obtain its AgentId and Secret.
Configure WeCom Server
- Log in to the KubeSphere console as
- Click Platform in the upper-left corner and select Platform Settings.
- In the left navigation pane, click Notification Configuration under Notification Management.
- On the WeCom page, set the following fields under Server Settings:
- Corporation ID: The Corporation ID of your WeCom account.
- App AgentId: The AgentId of the self-built application.
- App Secret: The Secret of the self-built application.
- To add notification recipients, select User ID, Department ID, or Tag ID under Recipient Settings, enter a corresponding ID obtained from your WeCom account, and click Add to add it.
- To specify notification conditions, select the Notification Conditions checkbox. Specify a label, an operator, and values and click Add to add it. You will receive only notifications that meet the conditions.
- After the configurations are complete, click Send Test Message to send a test message.
- If you successfully receive the test message, click OK to save the configurations.
- To enable WeCom notifications, turn the toggle in the upper-right corner to Enabled.
Was this page Helpful?
Receive the latest news, articles and updates from KubeSphere
Thanks for the feedback. If you have a specific question about how to use KubeSphere, ask it on Slack. Open an issue in the GitHub repo if you want to report a problem or suggest an improvement.